The Purpose and Context
This assignment will help you develop your understanding of the managerial accounting processes and you will learn how different accounting methods create different pictures for a company given the same data.
Swipes 50 Limited manufactures a specialized screen protector for laptop computers. The Plus Swipe is a screen protector that prevents scratched on laptop screens. The company has been in operation for three years and now that the company has refined its production process, the directors have decided to focus on product costing. She wants to look into how both absorption and variable costing affect the profits of the company. The following information is available for the months of January and February:
1. Swipes 50 Ltd. production capacity is 20,000 units per month.
2. Fixed production overheads are €28,600 per month.
3. Swipe 50 sell Plus Swipes at €22 each.
4. On 31st January, the company’s warehouse had no Plus Swipes in inventory. 5. Fixed and variable elements (variable portion is incurred based on units sold) are included in the total administration expenses. Assignment Instructions
1. Prepare a profit statement for Swipe 50 Limited for the months of February and March using: (20%)
a. Absorption costing
b. Variable costing
2. Reconcile the profit calculated using absorption costing to that using variable costing. (20%)
3. Explain how each method differs from the other method and also explain the importance of the methods. (20%)
4. Explain three ways Swipes 50 Ltd. can improve its accounting systems. (20%)
5. State why managing accounting jobs are important in a manufacturing company. (20%)
This MGT510: Management Assignment has been solved by our Management experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.
The expertise of your professionals is outstanding. I was struggling with a concept and couldn't write my assignment and the deadline was just 2 hours away. Your team assured me and I couldn't believe; a complete assignment in just 2 hours! My professor thought I couldn't have done it, and if it not for you, I actually wouldn't have done it.
I had taken assignment help from others as well but always ended up wasting my money for nothing. I work two jobs and every dollar means a lot to me. That is why you know I am not lying when I say that every dollar I gave to you was returned back to me in the form of the best assignment writing help I could hope for. Thank you!
You guys are wonderful, really. I was sure that I would fail my assignment and that I would be called as the dumbest one in the class for not completing it. But your guys handled me so calmly and even delivered what you promised. A complete and 100% original assignment was submitted to my professor on due date and your team is the only reason for that.
I was not sure that my professor would even consider reading my assignment but after coming in contact with you and taking your assignment help online, my professor thinks that I am the smartest kid in the whole class! A special thank you to the entire team for providing the students the best services out there.